Saturday, May 06, 2006

what a week!

Another snapshot post here, since I am in demand out front:

Andy took Caroline to the annual Covenant Daddy Daughter Dance a couple weeks ago. She was in seventh heaven over the privilege, especially since I bought her a new dress (hooray for Target's Easter clearance!). According to Andy, she was overwhelmed and unhappy at first, but when she came home, she had a hard time telling me about it through her smile. Elanor was miserable as she felt like she ought to get to go, too! Just another confirmation that little girls (and not so little ones) truly adore their fathers.

The kids generally all get along very well. Hooray!

Michael and I spent a day last week practicing his spelling words with our set of letter tiles. We actually did all twenty words, but had to do them in two batches due to supply limitations. He did not want me to take a picture of the second half, but here is the first. Caroline, of course, wanted to get in on the action too, so she worked on spelling out everyone's name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home