Tuesday, July 04, 2006

we love you, aunt jenny!



Well, Jenny has gone back home now, but let me tell you, we had a great visit (which seemed kind of short!). We went to the beach twice (contrary to rumor, there is no red tide--see the pictures--both days were fabulous), the pool once, church on Sunday morning, and even hit a birthday party! And Jenny even managed to make a birthday cake for yours truly AND create the fourth Aunt Jenny blanket for our family (now everyone has one!). Elanor joined the happy throng of Aunt Jenny blanket owners. I realize I do not have a picture of it, but I will get one to add to the collection. It was very exciting to have a birthday cake which I did not have to make (I am the family baker) and which, may I add, was beautiful! My cakes may taste good (no one has every complained, anyway), but they are certainly not beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aly said...

dude, TOTALLY love the photos...very FUN. and TOTALLY love the slideshow feature...loved it so much that i stole it. :o) HOWEVER! i gave you kudos on my latest blog. i recall you wanting to find a feature like that? (am i dreaming this?) i was thinking the same thing...thanks for finding it. hope y'all are well!

12:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home