Monday, September 26, 2005

home again


Well, I am so glad that Mylissa and I didn't bail on going to the MOPS Convention. I confess to having a big knot in my stomach as we were leaving Thursday morning, but Rita swung eastward enough that we didn't even see any rain. It was weird to spend three days and nights away from my kids for the very first time ever. The only time I've been away from the kids overnight since Michael was born has been hospital stays... having more babies. Apparently Elanor missed me the most, but she spent all of Sunday evening glowering at me. Consider myself punished. I think I have been forgiven now, though--got a big hug from her today! I enjoyed my trip, but I am happy to be home again!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Walmer Family said...

I am sad that we missed seeing you in Dallas! I'm glad you had fun. I never thought I'd be one of those mothers who couldn't leave her children, but I can't imagine leaving Benjamin overnight! Maybe once he gets to the terrible 2's stage, I'll change my mind!

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home