Wednesday, October 19, 2005

wednesday 11am update


So I am going to spend the afternoon backing up the computer, I guess. At this point we are considering possible weekend plans and places to stay. The easiest, if we need to leave, will find us with the Olliffs in St. Pete. I have been wanting to see their new house but I can think of better reasons to do it! If we are really really desperate to leave the state, I think the next stop is Atlanta. We'll keep you posted; hope you enjoy the maps.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sis! Don't know if you've seen this, but you may want to look at it. Lots of information on there, but it's looking better than it did this afternoon--here's hoping she does bounce off the Yucatan like some of the forecasts have it!

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home