fun with the olliffs





The kids and I got to go up to St. Pete this week to see Charlie and Anna Olliff. We haven't gotten to see them since they moved and, let me tell you, were they ever excited! OK, I was, too. Michael and Charlie were both counting down the days for about a month beforehand. Michael is already asking when we can go again (we got home last night). We had a picnic lunch at the park on Tuesday and let the kids play together for the rest of the day--next time I will remember to bring my children's bikes. Wednesday morning we went to the aquarium in Tampa, which was a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed looking at all the fish. After lunch, we went to the outside play area, which was quite a hit (thankfully the water was turned off; apparently it is a water playground during the warm weather). I think their favorite part was the coral reef exhibit, which included (did you have to ask?) the sharks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home