Glad you have power back! I am so sorry it happened again after Charley! I had been thinking about you all and not worrying since you had power Monday morning. Poor things! You should have made a road trip! :) Angie
Angie, I kept thinking that I would pack the kids up and head to your house (since they were all packed anyway) but I kept thinking I needed to be here so Michael could go to school. Then they cancelled for the week and I almost came... but then the power came back on and I had to go grocery shopping and restock the fridge.
3 Comments:
Glad you have power back! I am so sorry it happened again after Charley! I had been thinking about you all and not worrying since you had power Monday morning. Poor things! You should have made a road trip! :)
Angie
6:14 AM
yay!
Glad to hear it.
:)
~Rabia
9:36 AM
Angie, I kept thinking that I would pack the kids up and head to your house (since they were all packed anyway) but I kept thinking I needed to be here so Michael could go to school. Then they cancelled for the week and I almost came... but then the power came back on and I had to go grocery shopping and restock the fridge.
2:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home