Wednesday, October 04, 2006

not enough pictures?

Not that anyone's complained about not seeing enough pictures, but if your appetite for them is merely whetted, but not sated, then I have a treat for you. Beginning with the Kings Canyon trip, I'm putting lots of pictures on flickr for your perusal. I am still figuring out how everything works (and if I have a heavy picture month they won't all make it as there is a limit to how many I can upload) but they should all be there. You don't have to have an account to check them out, but if you want to comment on them then you do. I may choose to make some pictures (relatively) private, which would mean that you will have to have an account (yahoo!) and that I will have to add you to my contacts to see them. So let me know. There is a permanent link to all the pictures here on the sidebar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Pratt said...

Hi Robin! Thanks for letting us know where we could see more pictures. Andrew and I enjoyed looking through the pictures of your trip to Kings Canyon. We will definitely check flickr again! Glad you are settling into life in CA. Always enjoy reading your blog!
Cindy

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home